Is Anger Management Right For You?
Anger is a common and natural emotion. However, how we act, how we express it, and how we treat others when we are angry can have a big impact on our family, our work, and our friends. Are you feeling irritable, impatient, and short-tempered with others? You may have a problem with anger management. Explosive outbursts, yelling, screaming, and acting on rage can be controlled. You are not alone. A combined study was done by Harvard, Columbia, and Duke University and reports that over 22 million Americans have anger issues.
- Often irritable and cranky? Having angry outbursts?
- Feeling stressed and pressured, or in a rush?
- Often feel unfairly treated or disrespected?
- Thinking about how to get back at others when you have been criticized?
- Noticing people avoid you at work or at home?
- Feeling like you are constantly fighting with your partner, family members, or someone at work?
- Feeling enraged when someone cuts you off in traffic?
- Noticing that people in your life sometimes seem afraid of you?
Anger Management Therapy
If so, you may benefit from talking to someone about learning to manage your anger. Most importantly, I specialize in the treatment of Anger Management Issues for both men and women.
Interestingly, many factors can cause a person to feel angry. Stress, financial issues, abuse, or poor social or family situations. Additionally, not having enough time and energy, or sleeping poorly actually contribute to feeling angry. Moreover, anger issues are more present in individuals who were raised by parents with the poor anger management skills. Even so, you can control your anger! I can help you feel calmer and happier. Anger Management Therapy is easy and effective.
How Anger Effects You
Strong emotions, like anger, consequently bring about physical changes to the body. If you let anger issues go, you may put your overall health at risk. Physical symptoms may arise as a result of anger and may include:
- Heart palpitations or tightening of the chest
- Increased blood pressure
- Pressure in the head or sinus cavities
Call or text me at 720-526- 2002. I am happy to talk with you and answer any questions you might have about Anger Management Online Therapy. Get the help you need and from now on, live the life you want. You may also schedule an appointment here:
*Please note, Melissa Hunter, MA, LPC, does not provide court-ordered Anger Management Therapy.